Water Fountain Garden
You can make a water fountain garden yourself. It’s not as difficult as you may think. Here are some helpful tips for getting started with your first water fountain garden.
- Your first step is to decide what materials you will use for your water fountain garden. Do you prefer natural stone or concrete? Do you want to use clay pots, glass globes, or metal barrels? There are many options out there!
- For example, a natural stone fountain is an elegant and beautiful addition to any home or yard. They’re also easy to maintain! However, they’re often expensive and require professional installation which can be costly if done incorrectly (you don’t want water leaking into your house).
- Glass globes are another option that looks great in any style of home. They can be easily painted with different colors or designs so they fit right into whatever theme you have going on outside of it being “garden”.
- You’ve got a lot of freedom when it comes time to start building the rest of your space around this focal point too – just like if someone else had created one for their own personal use instead!
- Anything from flowers growing up through cracks between rocks would work well here but try using vines or ivy plants because these two types of greenery tend not to grow so fast that they get out of hand quickly when given enough sunlight each day during warmer months (and can even help keep mosquitoes away from where people spend most time outside).
Pallet Garden Ideas
If you are feeling ambitious and plan to create a pallet garden yourself, here are some tips for you:
- Choose your plants first. This is important because you need to know how many plants can fit on the pallet based on their size.
- Buy all of the necessary supplies. You will need flathead screws, a drill bit, bushes with flowers or vegetables that can be planted in dirt such as zucchini or marigolds, potting soil, a hammer, and a shovel.
- Plant your favorite veggies or flowers in the wood pallet and make sure they get sunlight every day!
Modern Garden Bench
Whether you are getting a modern garden bench for your garden or your patio, there are many things that you need to consider. First of all, take a look at the different styles of modern garden benches available in the market. You can find benches made from concrete, wood and other materials.
Next thing to consider is the color of the benches. You can choose a bench that matches the color scheme of your house or go in for one that contrasts with it. For example, if your house has an earthy theme then you should definitely get a wooden modern garden bench instead of one made out of plastic or concrete as they would look out of place. The same goes if your house has bright colors like reds and yellows; wooden benches would not complement them very well! It is better to go with neutral colors such as black and white when choosing furniture items like these because they will always look classy even after years have passed by without any major changes being made around them!
Another important factor to be considered here are prices – don’t forget about this one! Modern Garden Benches come in all shapes sizes so make sure that whatever style you choose fits within budget constraints before making any purchases!
If you live somewhere where winters tend to get cold then perhaps getting yourself an outdoor heater might be necessary before buying anything else? Or maybe just keep some firewood handy so that when temperatures drop below freezing point at least there’s still enough warmth inside home during those times when it’s too much trouble going outside for food and water every day because everything outside is frozen solid anyway…
Fairy Lights for Outside
Fairy lights are a good way to add a warm, magical glow to your garden. Use them to create a cosy atmosphere for garden parties and entertaining. Fairy lights can be used in many different ways:
- To light up pathways and garden features, such as statues or bird baths
- To highlight your favourite plants, for example you could wrap fairy lights around trees or shrubbery
- To light up the barbecue area
Woven Hanging Lamp
You will need the following items:
- Wire frame (we used a round A4 paper box)
- Lampshade wire
- LED strip light fitting with power cable (try to use a cool white one for a modern look)
- Natural material for weaving. We found this dried kiwi vine by the side of the road but banana leaves can also be used. Note: dried palm leaves are too tough and will not be able to be woven. Split reeds or bamboo strips could also be used but we had none of these on hand.
If you want to make this project even easier you can use plain old fabric instead of natural materials!
Watering Can Bird Feeder
An old watering can (or even a tin can) could be the perfect thing for your bird feeder.
Decorative materials such as buttons, wooden beads or stones—maybe even some stickers for your kids to play with—can give this project the feel of a true family effort. And the best part? You choose where it gets hung!
Fill it with a variety of seed, and put it somewhere high enough that only birds can reach it. If you’re feeling crafty, you don’t have to use string; instead, attach wire to either side of the handle and wrap it around a branch in your backyard. If you don’t want to seclude your feathered friends in an enclosed area, place this near an open window so they’ll feel right at home while still being able to get away when they choose.
Upcycled Tin Can Lanterns
Here’s how to make tin can lanterns for a beautiful, warm ambience in your garden:
- Get empty tin cans from your kitchen and wash them out.
- Use a can opener or knife to remove the bottoms of the cans. Leave the top rim intact.
- If you decide to paint the exterior of the lanterns (optional), use spray paint and let dry overnight.
- Using any design that you like, cut holes in the sides of each can using scissors or a craft knife. Be as creative as you want!
- Insert candles or tea lights into the bottomless cans, light, and watch as your lanterns glow with an outdoorsy warmth!
Upcycle Old Bicycles in the Garden
If you happen to own an old bicycle that is of no use anymore, then instead of discarding it away, you can use it in your garden by turning it into a decorative item. There are plenty of ways in which one can utilize an old bicycle creatively. One can make a hanging planter or a garden swing using the body of the bike and its wheels. To make a wind chime, old handlebars and spokes from the bike can be used along with some embellishments. Another thing that you may do with old bikes is to turn them into bird feeders.
Make sure that before you install your recycled garden bicycle decor accessories, you paint them properly so as to ensure their longevity despite exposure to harsh weather conditions.
You can find more details on these ideas on this website: https://www.recycled-things.com/recycled-bicycle-garden-decorations/#sthash.95XsCJ8l.dpbs
Vertical Garden on a Wall
If you want to create beautiful greenery in an urban setting without taking up too much space, vertical gardens are a great option. It’s fun to get creative and make your own vertical garden out of any material—one of the best parts about gardening is being able to customize it to your own preferences!
you can make these amazing garden decor accessories at home too.
Let’s start with homemade garden decor, shall we?
Read the following steps to make your own decorative rock pathway.
Step 1: Collect your rocks from a beach or mountain area.
Step 2: Place them on a flat surface and draw a path with chalk.
Step 3: Start pouring concrete on each rock and let it dry for 24 hours. Voila! You’ve created a DIY rock pathway.
You can similarly follow these steps to create the other accessories listed below:
For Solar Lamps, you’ll need two item; solar lights and empty wine bottles. For Hanging Flowers Pots, you’ll need hanging pots and flowers of your choice. For Head Planters, you’ll simply need old ceramic pots and spray paint of any color that matches your garden decor theme.Hi There!
Welcome to DIY Garden Decor Ideas, a blog about making garden decor accessories at home.
We’re Lauren and Scott, a couple of plant nerds who are always looking for ways to spruce up our gardens. Whether it’s a new bird feeder or a way to keep the cat out of our flowers, we love coming up with cool things to make our gardens feel like home. We’re always sharing ideas with friends, so we decided to share them with you, too!
Check out some of our favorite ideas below, and let us know what you think. We can’t wait for you to join the conversation!
Gardens are a great way to bring life into your home. A garden can be as simple or complex as you want it to be. Regardless of your gardening skill level, you can create a beautiful garden that feels like an extension of your home.
One of the most exciting parts about gardening is the decor. There are so many creative ways to decorate your garden and make it your own. You can get creative and make accessories like birdhouses, wind chimes, and even solar lights.
The DIY Garden Decor Ideas blog is all about making garden decor accessories at home. We’ll teach you how to make anything from a birdhouse to a DIY sprinkler system, and everything in between.
We all want our outdoor space to feel like an oasis. It’s the place where we gather with family and friends to make memories, eat, and relax. But it’s easy to get overwhelmed with the amount of choices presented to us in garden decor and accessories, especially if you’re under a tight budget.
Luckily, making your own garden decor is easy, fun, and will save you money. With just a few simple tools and materials from your local hardware store, you can create beautiful backyard accents that will take your outdoor space from “meh” to “wow!”
In this article, we will present a few simple DIY ideas for garden decor that are sure to inspire you–and impress your guests!
Garden Decor Ideas
I’m so glad you’re here.
I created this blog to share my love of gardening with you. I have some great ideas for making garden decor at home, and I can’t wait to get started sharing them with you.
I love gardening because it’s like getting a hug from nature every day. I feel so blessed that I get to come home every day to a yard full of beautiful flowers in every color and shape imaginable.
It makes me happy just looking at them.
Do you have a green thumb? If so, you’re probably looking for new ways to spruce up your garden, or maybe even a new decorative item to add to your home. You might be surprised at all of the ideas you can find online! But if you’re anything like me, sometimes it can be hard to get past the pictures—because how am I supposed to know exactly what I need for this project?
That’s why I created [blog name]. In each post, I’ll walk you through all of the steps and materials needed for an awesome DIY garden project. So you can sit back and relax, because I’ve got all the details covered!
Your garden is your own personal space to let your imagination run wild. Why not take full advantage of that fact and create something truly original? From custom-made plant labels to elaborate water features, we’ve got DIY project inspiration for you to make your garden as unique as you are.
Each article is broken into two sections: a step-by-step guide on how to create the object, with lots of handy pictures and tips, and a short section of alternatives so you can customize the project to suit your needs.
We’ve also included links in each article to easily find the materials needed for the projects, so you don’t have to go looking through endless stores just to find what you need.
So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and start crafting!