Wall planter boxes like the ones we offer at Green Living Walls are an excellent way to enhance your home’s design. These living walls add color, texture and visual interest to any space – whether it be a bedroom, kitchen or even patio.
Whatever unique style you want to achieve in your space, having a wall planter box can help you get there. When you order a custom living wall from us, you will have a variety of options in terms of size, shape, color palette and plant type. You can make the planter box as large or small as you want so it blends into your existing decor or stands out as a focal piece. You also pick what type of greenery is planted in your living wall based on how much maintenance you are willing to do on it and how much sunlight the space gets.
Beyond contributing to the look and feel of your interior design scheme, these green walls also improve the air quality throughout your home by absorbing pollutants such as formaldehyde and carbon dioxide. So not only does this botanical décor help beautify your space but it also makes the air easier for everyone in the household to breathe!
Increased Home Value.
A living wall can add as much to your home’s value as a similarly sized kitchen or bathroom renovation. A green wall is an attractive addition that adds value without sacrificing square footage, which is great for small spaces. Living wall systems come in various sizes and configurations so they can fit in any space and make the most of it.
Are you looking to sell your home? Adding a living wall will make your home more inviting to buyers. People are drawn to greenery, especially those who live in urban areas where plants are scarce. A beautiful, well-designed vertical garden makes a great first impression when people enter your home. We’re not just talking about visitors though; potential buyers will be eager to see what else you have done with the rest of the house after seeing a lovely living wall!
Improved Air Quality.
Plants improve air quality by both absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen through photosynthesis. In fact, they absorb and release enough oxygen to help us breathe! Not only that but plants also absorb harmful chemicals like benzene, formaldehyde, and trichloroethylene. (These are all present in common household products.) Plants also reduce dust and other airborne microbes.
Here’s the thing: you live in a world where noise pollution is a real issue. Whether it’s the noises of traffic, neighbors, or even just inside your home or office, you’re surrounded by sound at all times.
Living walls can help reduce that noise pollution. A well-designed living wall can act as an acoustic barrier and absorb sounds up to 40%. What does that mean for you? It means fewer unwanted noises entering your home or office space.
Needless to say, this is a huge benefit for those who live in urban areas with constant street noise, or even for those who struggle with noisy neighbors. Living walls are also just great if you want to create a more peaceful atmosphere at home or within your business….
Want to add some privacy to your balcony or patio? Plants!
There’s nothing more frustrating than sitting on your outdoor space when you can hear the neighbors’ conversation. Or worse, when they can see you!
Living walls are great for hiding unsightly trash cans, lawn furniture and kiddie pools. They are also a great way to hide boring views from your window. If you live in an urban area and have a view of buildings and roads, adding a lush wall of green will instantly make the view more pleasant.
Wall planters can maximize space and beauty in your home or business.
Wall planters are a great way to add greenery to your home or business. They can be used indoors or outdoors and can help you maximize the space in your home. With these planters, you won’t have to worry about not having enough room for all of your plants.
Here are some benefits of our wall planter boxes:
- Wall Planter Boxes Can Help You Maximize Your Space
Our wall planter boxes can hold multiple plants at once and will allow you to display them on the wall. This will give you more space for other items and furniture, as well as free up floor space for other uses.
- Wall Planter Boxes Can Increase the Value of Your Home
Wall planter boxes can increase the value of your home by adding a unique feature that most people don’t have in their homes. It’s an easy way to make your house stand out from others without spending too much money on renovations or remodeling projects that might not be worth it later down the line when it comes time to sell again.If you’ve ever felt the itch to cultivate your own garden, but don’t have the ample outdoor space that can sometimes be required for successful gardening, wall planter boxes are a great option to consider. These wall-mounted planters are easy to install and provide a beautiful backdrop for all of your favorite plants.
Here are five of our favorite benefits of living walls!
1. Living walls maximize space
If you live in an urban environment, or just don’t have much outdoor space available for gardening, wall planter boxes are an excellent way to maximize the space you do have. Wall planters take up much less room than regular pots or containers and provide an attractive focal point for any garden or patio area.
2. Living walls can be customized to suit your needs
Wall planter boxes can be purchased to accommodate almost any type of plant and can also be customized with additional features like lighting and shelving, depending on the needs of each individual gardener. The best part? They’re affordable too! Wall planter boxes start at under $20 and go up from there.
3. Living walls increase property value
Studies show that homes with gardens sell faster and at higher prices than those without them. This is because buyers tend to see gardens as
As an urban gardener, you’re probably always looking for new and interesting ways to build a little more greenery into your home or business. You’ve seen the living wall trend around, but do you know how it works or what benefits it offers?
Living wall planter boxes are one of the most popular ways to start your own living wall, and they’re a great way to get your feet wet in this unique gardening style. Here are some of the benefits of our planter boxes at [company name].
1) Lighter than soil: Because they use soil-less media, our wall planter boxes weigh less than traditional pots filled with dirt. This means you can have a garden anywhere without worrying about structural damage!
2) Water-efficient: Wall planter boxes typically only require water once per week. This helps keep your plants healthy without wasting water.
3) Great for tight spaces: If you live in an apartment or other small space, wall planter boxes can help you bring the outdoors in without taking up valuable square footage. Our boxes are modular so that you can easily create a custom design for any space.
4) Customizable: We offer customizable options for everything from color and size to materials used in construction so that it
Wall planters are a great way to bring a little life into your home. They help bring the outdoors in and give you a taste of nature even if you’re living in a high-rise apartment. Here are 5 benefits of wall planter boxes:
1. They’re multifunctional—not only do they give you a place to plant your favorite greenery, but they can also act as shelving or partition walls.
2. They allow you to grow your own food and herbs, even if you don’t have room for a garden.
3. They’re more cost-effective than buying fresh produce at the grocery store. And by growing your own food, you know exactly what goes into it!
4. You can get creative with them and make them look like whatever you want—from bright accent pieces for your office to low-maintenance, modern decor for your kitchen… the options are endless!
5. There’s something therapeutic about taking care of plants–it can reduce stress and help lower blood pressure levels by up to 10%.
Wall planter boxes for gardens are a great way to add a touch of green to the interior of your home or office. You can have the best of both worlds by creating a green space that is suitable for growing plants while still enjoying some privacy in your garden.
There are many different types of wall planter boxes available and these are designed with your needs in mind, so it is important that you take some time to consider what type of box would be right for you and your garden.
The benefits of using a wall planter box include:
1. They provide added privacy to your garden and make it easier for you to grow plants that require more shade.
2. A wall planter box will also keep out unwanted critters from your garden.
This helps to prevent insects from invading your plants and damaging them while they are growing in the soil.
3. It can also help keep the temperature inside the house cooler during hot seasons as well as providing extra protection against rain and snow during colder months of the year.
4. There’s no need to worry about the sun damaging your plants because all the light will be filtered through the plastic panels which means only good things get through!
1. If you have a small space, but still want to grow plants, wall planter boxes are the perfect solution.
2. Wall planter boxes are a great way to decorate your walls without having to paint or put up wallpaper. You can add some greenery and instantly update your space, or swap out plants for flowers as the seasons change!
3. Depending on how you arrange your wall planter boxes, they can function as a privacy screen for a deck or patio—or even a room divider inside an apartment.
4. They’re great for kids and pets, since they’ll be out of reach of little hands and paws—but you’ll still get to enjoy their beauty!
5. You don’t need any special tools or skills to install one; just some basic DIY knowledge
1. Walls are a perfect canvas for plants to grow and bloom.
2. With the right plants, living walls can help clean the air around you!
3. Living walls are aesthetically pleasing.
4. Plants can help reduce stress and improve concentration in offices and homes alike.
5. Wall planters are easy to install and maintain!
1. Save space
2. It’s easy to maintain
3. Provide lots of visual interest
4. They’re pretty cheap to make or buy