It’s more convenient
The beauty of off-site storage is that you don’t have to do the heavy lifting yourself. Our professional movers handle all of that for you, which means there’s no need to rent a van, find parking, or move heavy items around — not to mention making multiple trips. Plus, if you decide you want something from your unit, it won’t be as big of a hassle to retrieve it since we store everything in our centralized warehouse instead of at individual sites.
There’s less to do
Off-site self storage providers make it so that you just have to show up with your items and they take care of the rest. For on-site storage, you drive your own vehicle to the site (or move things there in multiple trips), unload them at your unit, store them, and then reverse the process later. You also have to select a lock for your unit that you can keep track of for when you return. With off-site storage, all you have to do is pack and unpack. The company sends employees over who pick up your items from the location of your choice and then store them in their warehouses. When it’s time to get your stuff back, they deliver it again wherever you need it.
This makes off-site storage great for people with busy lives who don’t want to spend their free time schlepping around their stuff every week or month. Companies like MakeSpace can pick up a roomful or entire house worth of belongings in just one trip and then bring it all back when needed—and all without breaking a sweat!
You can take your time
One of the great benefits of using off-site self storage is that there’s no pressure to meet a specific time limit when either packing up or unpacking. You can take as much or as little time as you like! For example, if you rent a truck, chances are you have to rent it for half a day or a full day and return it by the end of that time period (or pay extra). This may mean that you have to rush through packing your stuff in order to get the truck back by 5pm. But with off-site storage, there’s no such pressure and you can pack things carefully and thoroughly.
They use highly secure facilities
You’ll be able to rest easy knowing your possessions are kept in a highly secure facility. Off-site storage facilities are typically monitored closely, with security cameras and alarms installed to deter theft. Many are located in areas that have a low crime rate, and they may be placed in remote locations or behind secure fences. In the event of power failure, backup generators also ensure that your items remain under constant surveillance.
You know where everything goes when it arrives
When your boxes arrive from off-site storage, you’ll know exactly where to put them because you’ve already organized them by room and category in the packing phase. This is an excellent advantage to having a decluttered home. Having everything in its place means less stress and less clutter, but that’s not all. Less time will be wasted on searching for items that are misplaced or finding a place for new items that come into the house.
With easier access to your things and more time on your hands, you’ll be able to get more done in your day while focusing on what matters most: family, work, friends, hobbies—whatever it is that makes life meaningful for you. For example, if it’s important to spend quality time with your children every day at home while they’re young, using off-site storage can help make this happen by eliminating distractions.
You can access whatever you like whenever
One of the biggest perks of using an off-site storage company is that it allows you to access whatever you like whenever. You don’t have to visit a facility, look through a dark storage unit and dust off items before you can use them. Instead, you can access your stored items 24/7 with a simple request.
How does this work?
Storage management software: Off-site storage companies will use storage management software to keep track of all the items in their inventory. Storing the data digitally keeps it secure and accessible at any time.
Storage facility handles the storage: Once your items have been inventoried, they are stored safely in one of the company’s facilities under optimal conditions for preservation and security.
Delivery on demand: To access what you need from your personal inventory, simply place a request with the company using their website or app; they will then deliver your item(s) to you within 24 hours (or within an agreed-upon timeframe).
Access without entering facility: The best part about accessing your things through an off-site self storage service is that you don’t have to enter the facility yourself — so there is no need for special clothing or boots in case it’s muddy outside!
It’s automated, so it’s fast and accurate, with no lost items.
In an off-site storage facility, there’s none of the hassle that comes with keeping track of a key to a unit. There’s no worrying if you accidentally left the door open when you left, or someone else got into your locker. The only access is through the Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS), which runs on heavy duty robotics.
Because it’s automated, retrieval can be done in around 10 seconds, as opposed to waiting for someone to find your item in a room full of other things. It can also take up less space than traditional self storage because it eliminates the need for walkways between units.
This leads to another benefit: You can store more items in less space, which will greatly reduce the cost of storing everything!
Off-site self storage is one of the best ways to save money! It’s better than traditional self storage, because it’s a great way to save time as well. And that means you can spend more money on yourself! Off-site self storage is also a great way to save space, which will leave you with more money and time. And if you have more money and time, that means you’ll have even more space! It’s a beautiful cycle.
The benefits of off-site storage are numerous.
Off-site storage offers a number of advantages over traditional self storage, including being more convenient. Traditional do-it-yourself self storage involves packing up all your belongings, loading up a vehicle or van, driving to the facility and then unloading everything again. With off-site storage, everything is done for you and at your convenience:
- The off-site company comes to your home or office
- They pack everything for you
- They transport your items to a secure facility
Since there’s less to do when using off-site storage, you can also take your time about it. With traditional self storage, once the unit is rented out there’s no turning back: You must move in as soon as possible and make sure that every item is packed in securely from the start. But with off-site storage companies you’ll only need to pay for what you use so there’s no rush if something turns up unexpectedly or if plans change. And should the worst happen there are other advantages too; many off-site companies use highly secure facilities with 24/7 CCTV recording and will ensure that all your precious items have been individually listed before being stored away safely.Moving your items into a storage facility can be a huge pain. You have to pack up all of your stuff, load it into a truck, drive to the facility, unload everything into the unit, and then reverse the process whenever you want to get something back again.
That’s why we created NoPlaceLikeHome Storage—because you shouldn’t have to deal with all that inconvenience just to keep your things safe while they’re in storage.
NPLH Storage offers off-site storage solutions designed specifically for customers who are renting or moving and need a place to store their stuff temporarily. With NPLH, you don’t have to worry about loading & unloading heavy boxes onto a truck and driving them across town—we’ll do all of that for you! By using NPLH Storage, you’ll save yourself time and energy without compromising on security!
Here are 8 benefits of using NPLH Off-Site Self Storage over traditional storage options. 1. NPLH Storage is more secure than traditional storage facilities. 2. It’s easier to get your stuff back from an off-site storage facility like NPLH than from traditional facilities because our team does all of the work for you! 3. The cost of using an off-site
When you need to store items that don’t fit in your house, you may be wondering what’s the best option. The answer is off-site self storage.
Off-site self storage offers a variety of benefits over traditional self storage. Here are eight of them:
1. You can take your time packing up your items
Traditional self storage requires you to complete all packing and transportation in one day. Off-site self storage lets you pack at your own pace and schedule so that it’s more convenient for you.
2. You don’t have to worry about moving heavy or bulky items yourself
Loading and unloading is managed by off-site self storage professionals, so you don’t have to lift a finger! You can also save money on transportation costs because off-site storage companies provide moving vans for free or at low cost. And since they’re the professionals, you can rest assured that your belongings will be moved safely and securely.
3. Off-site self storage is less expensive than traditional storage
Moving companies offer reduced rates for long-term off-site storage and sometimes even free pick up from your home! They also typically charge by weight instead of volume, which means they’ll cost less if you’re storing a lot of small items
When it comes to storing your belongings, you’ve got a lot of options—some of them better than others.
Our favorite way to store your stuff, hands down, is with off-site self-storage.
But why? We’re so glad you asked! Here are eight reasons why you should consider off-site self storage when you’re looking for somewhere safe and secure to put your precious possessions.
1. It’s a cinch to get started: It’s super easy to get set up with us—just visit our website, choose the size of unit you need, and choose a location. You can even request a truck if you need help moving everything into your unit.
2. Everything is online: From choosing a unit to paying your bill, everything is online, which means no more waiting on hold or making appointments just to store your stuff.
3. You can pay month-to-month: Traditional storage places require lengthy leases that lock you in for months (and sometimes years) at a time. But we let you pay month-to-month, so that we can keep our commitment to flexibility and affordability for you, our customer!
4. You’ll save money: Since we don’t have any
Traditional self storage is great for some people.
But if you’re looking for a better option, we’ve got it! Off-site self storage is the solution to all your storage needs.
If you need a month to month option, no problem!
If you want to know what’s going on with your stuff 24/7, we can do that!
If you want someone else to move your stuff, we can help you with that too.
Just let us know what you need and we’ll get it done!
1. One of the biggest advantages is that you don’t have to rent a truck to get your stuff from your house to the storage facility. We’ll pick it up for you and bring it back when you’re ready.
2. Another big advantage is that we can store smaller items that might not fit into traditional self storage units.
3. Because we take your stuff off-site, we’re able to provide climate controlled storage, which is great for electronics, books, and other things that could be damaged by extreme temperatures or humidity.
4. You don’t have to worry about hurricanes or tornadoes destroying your items.
5. If you need some extra space at home, but aren’t quite sure how long you need it, this solution can be a great way to temporarily free up room in your house without having to commit long term.
6. There are no rules about how often you can access your items, and many companies will even deliver them right back to your door when you need them again!
7. You don’t have to worry about keeping track of keys or remembering codes every time you want to access your stuff—your provider will just come over with all the necessary information needed to unlock everything safely and securely!8
1. Your stored items are monitored by an on-site staff
2. You can access your items 24/7
3. The facility is climate controlled
4. They are located in secure, convenient locations
5. They have a variety of storage options available
6. You can store for as long or as short a time as you need
7. They’re insured and bonded, so you’re protected from damage and theft
8. Their prices are lower than traditional self-storage facilities