An antique vase will not only change the look of your house, but it will also keep your flowers alive. Here’s how to pick the antique vase that is right for you and your flowers:
- Pick a glass vase. Glass helps reflect sunlight, and sunlight helps your flowers grow better.
- Make sure the glass is clear. A clear vase allows you to see when the water needs refilling and know whether or not there are any problems with your plant.
- Make sure that your vase is 3-4 inches tall. This will ensure a proper amount of air circulation around your flowers, giving them room to breathe while they grow.
- Put the vase on a table or countertop. This gives it some space from other objects that might be in the way, giving it more air circulation as well as water (which keeps plants fresh).
If you want to get the most out of your pet flowers, I recommend using a vintage suitcase. They’re very popular right now, which means it’s easy to find them all over the place.
You’ll want one with a handle and flat bottom, so that your pot-case is easy to move. A lid will help in making sure your pet flowers always have water and fertilizer handy. You should also make sure to pick a case in your favorite color, whether that be blue or green or pink, to match the colors of your pet flowers!
Finally, you’ll want a hard-sided suitcase for strength and durability as well as keeping out critters who might try and eat your pet flowers. These features will ensure the quality of life for both you and your flower besties!
Old Shoes and Boots
- Old and beat-up shoes are the perfect case for succulents.
- They can be used to decorate your garden.
- They look cool indoors, too.
- You can also use them as decor at a wedding.
- Old shoes can also be used as a gift idea.
- You can use old shoes and boots for other small plants, too
Wine racks are an easy way to display your flowers and serve as a real conversation piece. The best part of a wine rack is that it doesn’t take up much space in your home. You can usually find one that fits into any small space.
Here’s how to make the most of your wine rack:
- If you have a lot of space, go big. A multi-tiered wine rack will allow you to display each flower separately while still using the same basic design.
- If you don’t have much room, consider using wall-mounted or hanging racks. These will save floor space and keep your pet flowers at eye level so they don’t go unnoticed!
- For smaller spaces, try getting creative with what you already have at home. Turn an old dresser drawer into its own little potting station for all those tiny succulents!
- Need something portable? Look no further than this compact flowerpot on wheels (it even has a handle so you can pull it around like luggage). This little cutie comes in various colors including green, blue, black and white – perfect for any room décor scheme!
If you’re starting to grow your own plants, wine barrels are a wonderful option for planting large flowers. They will add plenty of charm to your garden and make any flower appear larger than it really is.
However, if you want to keep your pets alive, use one of the other options listed above. Wine barrels are so large that they may crush or suffocate your pet flowers! They also don’t provide enough room for a plant’s roots to grow, which can cause the death of most plants.
Good for: Herbs, Succulents
The tin can is a great pot for anyone seeking to grow a few herbs on the kitchen counter. You can use any kind of tin can—tuna fish cans or soup cans are the first that come to mind—and if you’re a soft-hearted person, you might even save one with an especially cute label. The tin’s edges will be sharp, though, so caution should be exercised when handling. A flathead screwdriver and hammer will help you create drainage holes before planting your herbs directly into soil.
As the name suggests, hanging baskets are perfect for flowers as they do not take up any space on your floor. They come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. While you can use any flower in a hanging basket, some flowers are better suited to it than others. These include begonias, fuchsia, lobelia, ivy-leaved geraniums and petunias.
Mini Mason Jar
The Mini Mason Jar allows you to hold two or more of your pet flowers in a cute decorative container. These jars are available in a variety of colors, including blue and turquoise. They can be decorated with paint or ribbon if desired. Some versions come with lids, which can allow you to store dry goods and small items in the jar. However, I recommend just using these as cute flower holders!
This is a Ball Jar. It’s glass and is likely to shatter if dropped, which means you should be careful with it (especially around small children or large dogs). But as long as you’re careful with it, it’s a great place to keep your pet flowers!
Flowers are a great addition to your home.
Flowers are a great addition to your home. They can brighten up any space, provide aromatherapy, and add a touch of color to an otherwise plain room. In fact, studies have shown that people who have flowers in their homes feel less stressed and more inspired.
Studies have also shown that people who have flowers in their homes feel less stressed and more inspired than those who don’t.